Kristof De Wael is a senior associate at contrast.
Kristof specializes in corporate and commercial law. He has gained extensive experience in Belgium and abroad in cross-border corporate restructuring and M&A projects, both as a lawyer at the Brussels and Luxembourg Bar and as in-house counsel with a US multinational company. Kristof also advises clients on a wide range of business law matters and represents clients in front of courts in litigation matters.
He graduated from the University of Ghent and obtained an LL.M. in corporate law from the Universities of Leuven and Brussels.
Kristof De Wael is admitted to the Brussels Bar. He speaks Dutch, French and English.
- University of Leuven and Brussels (LL.M. in Corporate Law, 2013)
- University of Ghent (Master in Law, 2009)
- contrast (2020 – present)
- Corporate Attorney with HP Inc. in Geneva, Switzerland (2015 – 2020)
- Arendt & Medernach, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg (2014 – 2015)
- VWEW Advocaten, Brussels (2010 – 2014)
- B&K Partners, Brussels (2009 – 2010)