Koen Darding graduated from the University of Leuven (KU Leuven) and obtained an LL.M. in EU Competition and Intellectual Property law at the University of Liège (ULg).
Koen Darding is admitted to the Brussels Bar. He speaks Dutch, English and French.
- University of Liège (LL.M. in EU Competition and Intellectual Property law, 2016)
- University of Leuven (Master in Law, 2015)
- Trinity College (Dublin) (Exchange programme, 2014)
- contrast (2017-present)
- Hogan Lovells (Traineeship, 2017)
- European Commission, DG Competition (Traineeship, 2016-2017)
- Belgian Competition Authority (Traineeship, 2016)