Karolien Francken graduated from the University of Antwerp and obtained a Master’s degree in Competition Law at the University of Toulouse Capitole I. In addition to a law degree, Karolien holds a Master’s degree in Applied Economic Sciences. At contrast, Karolien acts as coordinator for the compliance programme.
She is admitted to the Brussels Bar. She speaks Dutch, French and English.
- University of Antwerp (Master in Law, 2013)
- University of Toulouse Capitole I (Master in Comparative International and European law – Competition Law, 2013)
- University of Oxford (Summer School International Business Law, 2011)
- University of Antwerp (Master in Applied Economic Sciences, 2009)
- University of Paris I Panthéon – Sorbonne (Erasmus programme, 2007-2008)
- contrast (2013-present)