Eline Declerck graduated from the University of Ghent and obtained a Master's degree in European Law at the Institute of European studies (IEE) of the University of Brussels (ULB).
She has been an intern at the European Commission, DG Competition.
Eline is admitted to the Brussels Bar. She speaks Dutch, French and English.
- New York University School of Law (LL.M. in Competition, Innovation and Information Law, 2015-2016)
- University of Brussels (Master complémentaire en droit européen, 2011-2012)
- University of Ghent (Master in Law, 2011)
- University of Nice – Sophia Antipolis (Erasmus programme, 2010)
- contrast (2013-present)
- DG Competition, European Commission (Blue Book traineeship, 2012-2013)